Marketing Communication Workshops
The workshop is designed to help business owners or marketing managers create a strategic marketing communication plan that sets measurable goals, targets core stakeholders, reviews and analyzes marketing tactics and sets deadlines or benchmarks for success. We will review how marketing communication works and the importance of messaging. As a group, we’ll discuss what’s worked, and hasn’t, in the past, and brainstorm new ideas.
Each workshop participant walks away with the following:
- Measurable goals. Success or improvement cannot be determined without goals to measure against.
- List of core stakeholders/target audiences
- General, key message(s) for each stakeholder group – what do you want this group to know about the company?
- Marketing tactics to achieve goals.
- Deadlines or tentative calendar implement marketing tactics.
- 30-minute consultation scheduled before the workshop.
- 90-minutes of follow-up time after the workshop.
This is an all day workshop. We start at 8:30 a.m. and work until 4 p.m. Lunch is provided. If participants finish early, they can brainstorm with other participants or leave early.
To get the most from this workshop, each participant will schedule a 30-minute in-person or Google Meet session with Laura to go over materials. Participants are encouraged to bring the following:
- Google analytics or similar statistics that show website traffic.
- Social media statistics (followers, interactions, popular posts, ads, etc.)
- Online survey and/or customer service survey results.
The plan is a collaboration between the business owner, Sweet Tea Communications and the result of brainstorming with other participants.
The primary plan will be written by the participant, with guidance from Laura. This method allows the business owner, or representative, to be invested in the process and set the goals for success.
Depending on the size of the company and the marketing plan’s goals, it’s possible the plan will not be complete by the end of the day. For this reason, we include 90-minutes of one-on-one time with Laura after the workshop. This time will be scheduled at the end of the workshop.
It is up to each company to implement the plan they create; however, Sweet Tea Communications offers multiple marketing services, including website design and hosting, logo design, graphic design and more. If there is a marketing need outside our services, we likely have an excellent referral partner.
Each workshop needs a minimum of three participants and is $800 per organization. This includes a catered lunch.